Recitation of Surah Qaf
Surah Qaf 50:16-35
16. And indeed We have created man, and We know what his ownself whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge).
17. (Remember!) that the two receivers (recording angels) receive (each human being after he or she has attained the age of puberty), one sitting on the right and one on the left (to note his or her actions) .
18. Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).
19. And the stupor of death will come in truth: “This is what you have been avoiding!”
20. And the Trumpet will be blown, that will be the Day whereof warning (had been given) (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
21. And every person will come forth along with an (angel) to drive (him), and an (angel) to bear witness.
22. (It will be said to the sinners): “Indeed you were heedless of this, now We have removed your covering, and sharp is your sight this Day!”
23. And his companion (angel) will say: “Here is (this Record) ready with me!”
24. (And it will be said): “Both of you throw (Order from Allah to the two angels) into Hell, every stubborn disbeliever (in the Oneness of Allah, in His Messengers, etc.).
25. “Hinderer of good, transgressor, doubter,
26. “Who set up another ilah (god) with Allah, then (both of you) cast him in the severe torment.”
27. His companion (Satan devil)] will say: “Our Lord! I did not push him to transgress, (in disbelief, oppression, and evil deeds) but he was himself in error far astray.”
28. Allah will say: “Dispute not in front of Me, I had already, in advance, sent you the threat.
29. The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust (to the least) to the slaves.”
30. On the Day when We will say to Hell: “Are you filled?” It will say: “Are there any more (to come)?”
31. And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqun (pious – see V.2:2) not far off.
32. (It will be said): “This is what you were promised, – (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allah) in sincere repentance, and those who preserve their covenant with Allah (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worship none but Allah Alone, i.e. follow Allah’s Religion, Islamic Monotheism).
33. “Who feared the Most Beneficent (Allah) in the Ghaib (unseen): (i.e. in this worldly life before seeing and meeting Him), and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him – and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism),
34. “Enter you therein in peace and security; this is a Day of eternal life!”
35. There they will have all that they desire, and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic).