Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

Q&A Session for Non Muslims

6094 views
Download HI / LO / MP3

Q&A Session for Non Muslims

How can we convince and prove to the non-Muslims that this world will end and how can we convince them that the revelation will take place? There are very different strategies that can be used such as logic, science, scriptures, etc.

First, we should know that 80% of the scientific facts contained in the Qur’an have been proven true. The other 20% is ambiguous. There is not a single verse of the Qur’an which has been proven to be unscientific. There may be verses of the Qur’an that go against scientific theories, but will not go against a single scientific fact.

Allahu Akbar!